Thursday, March 18, 2010

Spring has Sprung!

The weather here in South Jersey is wonderful!  It's warm and sunny...and everyone seems to be in a good mood.

It is so nice today that I didn't put tights on Diva....and neither on of them has worn jackets today or yesterday.

I was waiting for the "you need to put some tights on that girl" comment today because I had the greatest comeback!  My response was going to be "when you start paying me child support you can have a say in how I dress my kids."

On the down side, Bubba has been so difficult the past week or so.  He doesn't want to do anything but lay on the floor and either watch TV (and of course he only wants to watch a show that's not on and isn't on On Demand) or play with his toys.  He didn't want to go shopping this morning so he threw a fit about that...he wouldn't behave in the store...he whined in the car.  OMG, he's turning into a teenage girl! :0)

I am hoping he is just coming out of the winter funck and a few more days of nice weather will get him back to my happy, laid back Bubba.

No comments:

Post a Comment